- Ensure you wash your hands for 20 seconds before putting on your face mask.
- Make use of hand sanitiser provided in all Clicks stores as you enter the store.
- Our Clicks staff have been trained to wear PPE (Personal protective equipment) and to regularly sanitise surfaces and high contact areas to help keep both our staff and customers safe.
- Keep your distance from other customers and staff when queuing and when receiving your parcel from the collection counter.
- Once you have collected your parcel, make use of the hand sanitiser provided at the door as you leave the store.
- When you get home, wipe down the box, and wash your hands again for 20 seconds before handling its contents.
- Open the box and wipe down each of the contents of your order.
- Safely dispose of the box and any other packaging, and wipe down the surface you placed the box on using a cleaning solution.
- Wash your hands afterwards for 20 seconds, and remove your face mask using the ear loops or ties only.
How do I collect my online delivery safely from Clicks stores during the COVID-19 pandemic? Print
Modified on: Sun, 14 Nov, 2021 at 7:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.